- WineBus means enjoying a different experience going from Madrid to nearby attractive wineries, not having to drive, tasting wonderful wines, with a nice story behind it. It is also the possibility of relating to others in beautiful cities with very good cuisine and culture. We usually finish the tor with an afternoon activity and a beautiful sunset with a glass of wine in hand.
- Since January 2012 we propose tours that leave from Madrid (Plaza del Conde de Casal) around 10 h and returns to the same place around 20 pm.
Tour standard details:
- 10 h Departure from Madrid
- 12:00 h Winery visit and tasting
- 14:00 h End of winery visit and tasting
- 15:00 h Lunch
- 16:30 h Afternoon activity
- 18:30 h End of afternoon activity
- 20 h Arrival in Madrid.
Depart from Madrid, since 16 h,
Taylor made/private tours:
Any labour day.
What do our clients say about us?
- They loved the experience.
- They would do it again.
- They will tell to others.
- And they say goodbye to each other as if they knew for years though they might meet each other just few hours before.
What they have not tried yet they say:
- What a funny plan!
- They consider the activity as very interesting to cover their leisure time.